Sunday, April 28, 2013

Annisa's Story



CONCERT WITHOUT TICKET



                A month ago, I saw an advertisement about One Direction, who will held a concert in Jakarta. On the same day, I immediately look for information about One Direction’s concert on the internet, and I found One Direction’s fanbase account on twitter, that account want to held a quiz, if I successful answer correctly, then I can win 2 free tickets concert of One Direction.

                 I also interested to participate in that quiz, I've fulfilled the requirements. I've posted a lot of tweets, this causes my twitter limit till 3 times. But finally my efforts are not vain, and I also won One Direction’s tickets concert. For days I waiting impatiently.The long-awaited day finally came.

                On that day I was very excited to watch the concert. Then, i arrived at the location, I saw a very long queue, but the queue for the VIP area is very short, and I decided to go into the VIP queue. After arriving at the front of the queue, I asked ticket by the officer, but I don’t have a ticket. With a very hot and sweat flowing around my forehead and face, with feelings of extremely sad, almost hopeless instead. I told officer that I don’t have ticket and my ticket is in someone, who is in the concert hall.

                “How can your ticket in someone, who already inside the concert venue?” he asked. “Yes, because I won a quiz last month” I replied. “But, the ticket hasn’t been sold months ago” he replied. I was surprised to hear the answer from that officer, but suddenly the officer let me go into the venue free of charge. Its like a dream, but its reality I am allowed to enter the concert venue, without a ticket. That is a weird day




No comments:

Post a Comment