Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Annisa's Intelligence



I think i’ve got a musical intelligence, because i love singing. I’m good enough to play piano. I used to record my voice when i sing, and i upload it. Altough, my voice is not too beautiful. I used to sing with english and bahasa, but i try to sing with korean language. Recently, i like to listen korean songs.

I have a body intelligence, because i can dance, and i’m good enough at sport, i can play tennis ball very well, and i love dancing and sport. Because it can make nourish the body. I love dancing because from elementary school i always selected to compete in a dance. About tennisball, my father told me to practice tennis.

I have a verbal intelligence, i’m good enough to compose many word to make them beautiful. Writing is one of my hobbies, I like compose words to be speech / poetry.

            In the future, i’d like to be a Lawyer. Because, in addition to the obvious benefit (in many cases) of a solid financial foundation, lawyers enjoy the prestige that comes from undergoing an intense educational path. Lawyers enjoy the advantage of acquiring such diverse skills as negotiation tactics, as well as building up their communication abilities.



Annisa Rahmadhani Angesti

VIII-8

No comments:

Post a Comment