Monday, April 8, 2013

Adjie's Intelligence


In school. I’m good at mathematics and computer. I like to learn aljabar, learn about evrything in mathematics. In my free time I like to make graphic in excel, playing pes and playing fifa.
I’m good at sport. I like playing futsal, basketball and volley. Sometimes it’s difficult to me but sometimes it’s easy to me
I’m not very good at art class. It's difficult to me because I can't drawing, coloring and etc.
I think I’m good at mathematic because it’s easy to learn, and sometimes I join mathematic competition, so I always learn math. And for the computer, I like editing data. If I cannot editing data, I search in internet. And I like to make graphic at excel.
In the future, I’d like to become accountant because I like numbers and etc. 

ADJIE BAGASKARA
8-8 

No comments:

Post a Comment