Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Afi's Intelligence


       I think I’ve  got good at musical and personal intelligence. Because, I enjoy to play musical instrument. During holiday, I like to sing and play the keyboard or guitar at home. Music can give me balance. If I feel tired after full activities, listen to music or play musical instrument can give me spirits.
       My best subject are Science and languages. I  crazy to give information or speech in front of many people. Communication is the key in life. So,I think I'm also good at personal intelligence.
       I’m not good enough at geography. It’s difficult for me to understand and memorise location or country in the world. But it doesn't mean I don't like it. Sometimes I got good marks but ever got awful marks, but I don't have to be good at everything. I'm certain of the fact, no one is expert in all things.I believe if try to read the geography books more often,I can!
        When I finish school, I’d like to be an engineer of energy and then be a Minister Energy of Indonesia. I think minister is a job that suits me because I am good at personal communication and I  love make problem solve like Mr.Jusuf Kalla.  So I can improve my logical problem solve. Be a minister must brave to talk and to think! I know, I must study hard and spirits to get my dreams.

Afi Aulia Auda

Class 88                                                                                                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment