Monday, April 8, 2013

Rahmi's Intelligence



In school, I’m good at English Language and Science. I like to learn new words, read English stories, doing Science exercises and experiments. In my free time, I like designing graphics, and sometimes editing videos.
            I’m not very good at Sports, it’s difficult for me to do some athletic movements. Sometimes I don’t get a good mark at it.
            I think I’m good at English Language because it’s easy to learn, and some subjects in school is bilingual, so indirectly I learn English too. And for the Science, I just have to read and understand it. Science isn’t that difficult. I’m not good in sports because I get tired easily, and I can’t do some movements.
            In the future, I’d like to be a scientist. Because I’m good at Science and English Language. Scientists must have good language skills in making hypothesis. And scientists don’t have to do athletic movements!

 Febrina Rahmi Nur Annisa
VIII-8

No comments:

Post a Comment