Monday, April 8, 2013

Nadya's Intelligence

   In the school, I think I’ve got good ‘body intellegence’ because , I love sport like Badminton, gymnastic, Volly, Futsal, and many more. At school, my best subjects are Indonesian language and art like musical instruments. I enjoy using musical instrument although the musical instrument I just know and do not know how to play it. I also always try to enjoy the songs or musical instrument that I play, so it will be fun. In Indonesian language subject, I feel I can invent  ideas to produce to be a work of poetry, stories, and others. I think it's also fun.I also like do the experiment like phisically subject. So, perhaps I’ve got good verbal ,music intellegence and logically intellegence too.
  
   Everyone not perfect at all thing, include me. I’m not very good at math I thinks it’s so difficult for me to find out the problems and it’s solution. And in mathematics subject at school, I’m don’t get good enough mark at it. Because, I think at mathematic subject, that’s not easily for me. Sometimes I give up on it and not actually understand it.
    
   When I finish school, I’d like to be a News Reporter. I think I could be good at this job because, I am good at Indonesian language, and because I like to speak and find out the problems. And also, news reporter don’t have find out the math problems!






By Nadya Eka Putri A
8.8 (255 JHS)




No comments:

Post a Comment