Thursday, April 25, 2013

Febrina Rahmi's Story

HOGWARTS ACCEPTANCE LETTER


    Three days ago, I was walking home from supermarket. I bought an ice cream. It was a hot, sunny day. So, I wanted to eat the ice cream, and relax in my house.

    Suddenly, I saw a man dropped a letter in front of my house. I took the letter. When I was about to give it to the man, the man had gone with his car. So, I decided to keep that letter. It was an old-looking letter.  I opened the letter, and I saw “Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry” written on the letter. It was a letter from Professor Minerva McGonagall. I just realized that letter was Hogwarts acceptance letter. I read the letter, and I was surprised that my name was written on it! I just found out that I’m a wizard. My families are pure muggle. I didn’t know how I could be a wizard. I was confused, why did I got a letter from Hogwarts? Wizards usually get their letters at age eleven. I’m already thirteen! And I didn’t even know how to get to platform 9¾. I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to get through the walls as Harry Potter did in the film.

    Then, I ran into my house and told my mother that I got a letter from Hogwarts. My mother didn’t believe it. She said that Hogwarts doesn’t exist. So I told my father and my sisters. But, they said the same thing that my mother said. I decided to pack my things. I ignored the fact that my family didn’t believe that letter. I’d still go to Hogwarts! In the midnight, someone knocked on my window. He was riding a broom. He took my hand, and we went to Diagon Alley to buy the school supplies. Then we went to Hogwarts with Hogwarts Express! Luckily, I could get through platform 9¾ walls in King's Cross Station.

   Today, my roommate bought a muggle newspaper, and she told me that there was an article titled “Febrina Rahmi Is Missing!”. I was surprised. I thought that the man already told my parents that I went to Hogwarts. And now they think that I’m missing. I’m in Hogwarts! I’m not missing. And I knew that they won’t believe me if I say I was in Hogwarts. Oh, how can I tell them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment