Thursday, April 25, 2013

Adjie's Story



About a year ago, I was walking with my friend at the mall near my town. Suddenly, I saw a laptop with a very good spec is ASUS. I saw the laptop and my friend said "just take the and go".
 I said to my friend "if we want to go home, go home first. I'm still , this laptop so that laptop who I take home and look at the laptop anyone had this laptop. Apparently this  laptop reinstall, still empty  document and anything .
I put a notice in the newspaper there was a laptop was lost and someone called me that he had lost a laptop. By the time he called, I asked him  the laptop that was different from my take. It turns out there again 2 hours later someone called and fits really missing laptop specifications. He gave the address and telephone number to call.
I get up early and ready to go to home’s of people who called me. When I arrived, The house was not too pretentious but he has a car  lot. I knocked on the door carefully  someone came out with a good hat and say "Who are you? 'I said" I found the laptop in the mall. "People are immediately allowed me to get into his house.
Another man came out of the room and chatted with me. I told him that I found the laptop in the mall. She is very happy and grateful. When I want to go home, he gave me the money and I refused but the man was demanding it. He said that he was very grateful the struggle of a son who had died.

No comments:

Post a Comment