Sunday, April 7, 2013

Profile

1. Adjie Bagaskara 
I'm Adjie Bagaskara. I'm 14 years old. I'm studying in 255 JHS. My hobbies are playing futsal, playing PES 2013 and watching TV. I like to play games like PES. I very dislike read book.

Follow my twitter account @adjie88official

2. Afi Aulia Auda  
   My friends call me Afi. I'm 14 years old. I go to 255 JHS East Jakarta. I'm grade 8. I live at Harapan Baru 1 West Bekasi. My bestfriend in my house complex area is Adjie. My hobbies are playing basket, playing futsal, and really good play musical instrument like keyboard/organ. I very dislike to sleep, he.... My favourite Football Club is Chelsea because Chelsea have best player like Eden Hazard and the youngster Thibaut Courtois.
    When I finish school, I'd like to be an engineer of energy. I think I could be good at this because , I good at Science. After that i want to be a minister of energy. Because like my idol Mr. Jusuf Kalla, he is an engineer  but also a Minister of Indonesia. But  I must study hard and spirits to get my dreams.

3. Annisa Rahmadhani Angesti
I'm Annisa Rahmadhani A. Some people call me Annisa, Nisa, Ara / Cheppy. I'm 13 year-old. I'm studying in 255 JHS. My hobbies are playing tennis, browsing internet, spamming on twitter or tumblr. I like listen music, read books. I dislike insects. My favorite idol are One Direction, and K-pop. My favorite Football Club is Manchester United.

Follow my twitter account @annisaaraa. Thank you!!!

4. Febrina Rahmi Nur Annisa
I'm Febrina Rahmi Nur Annisa, just call me Rahmi. I'm thirteen years old. I'm currently studying in 255 JHS. My hobbies are browsing internet, and reading books, especially sci-fi themed books such as The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and Blood Red Road. I like Taylor Swift. Her songs are very good. I also like Ed Sheeran's songs and his music videos. And I really hate insects.

Follow my twitter account @febrinarahmi

5. Nadya Eka Putri Agus
I'm Nadya Eka Putri Agus, you just call me Nadya. I'm 13 years old .I'm studying in 255 JHS. My hobbies are sleeping, browsing internet, especially I'm a stalker so you must be carefull *haha*justkidding, read some books, practice badminton. I like Korean/Asian Drama like Kungfu or something like that and watching film. My favorite Idol are so many. I don't like being scolded. I'm a dreamer! but one by one my dream becames true.

Don't forget yea to follow my account twitter @Nadya_epa

No comments:

Post a Comment